Sunday, February 1, 2009

UNH vs UVM

Sara and I went to the UNH hockey game the other night at the Whittemore Center in Durham.  Was nice to visit the old stomping grounds, but more importantly it was nice to try my camera out at a sporting event.  I was pretty impressed with the results.  The camera handled the indoor lighting nicely.  The venue is also a great place to shoot...not really a bad seat to be found.  I was able to get most the shots right from my seat.  

The game itself was amazing!  UNH ended up scoring a goal in the final two minutes of the game to give them the 3 to 2 edge over UVM.  A real nail biter.  I encourage anyone who lives in the area to check out a game if you haven't before.  They're very entertaining.

I've posted the pictures to my online gallery which can be found here.  Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment