Monday, February 9, 2009

Adam's Point

Made my way out to Adam's Point this morning in hopes of grabbing some cool sunrise shots over the Great Bay...and boy did I ever.  The pic above was taken at about 6:15 this morning just as the sun was starting to creep over the eastern horizon.  It was about 15 degrees so I didn't stay out for too too long, but I was able to snap off a few nice shots of the sunrise.  I'll be sure to upload them to my gallery once I put them all through post production.

Weather.com said that the sunrise was due at 4:59 this morning.  Liars.  I was out there at 4:45 this and the sky didn't begin to light up till almost 6.  I will definitely be hitting the sack early tonight.

The sun might also be rising on my job search too.  Interview tomorrow afternoon for a database position.  Would be a moderate pay cut, but at least they'll pay for the rest of my MBA.  In times like these, any pay check will do just fine though.  Wish me luck.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment