Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Alright...I'm Obsessed

I just can't get enough of this Adam's Point place in Durham.  It seems like every time I've gone out there to shoot, I've never walked away empty handed.  I was out there for only about a half hour last night and I managed to grab some really great shots.  The one posted here is probably my favorite.  A dog happened to walk into the frame at the last minute.  I was a little annoyed at first, but after looking at it I think he really makes the photograph.

The lady and I found a cool little trail that circles the point through the woods this past weekend.  I saw some cool locations on the walk so I decided to head back out there last evening to try and grab some cool sunset shots.  I was going to go tonight, but the clouds looked pretty great last night so I'm pretty happy I decided to go then.  Who knows?  Maybe I'll even go back tonight.

ISO 100, 18mm, f/18 at 1/40

No comments:

Post a Comment