Sunday, March 22, 2009

Victory!

I can finally rest easy. I got a call from the company I was applying to and they made me a job offer. Very very excited.

The past couple months have been absolute hell. I'm so glad that it's finally over and I'll have a pay check again. I really feel bad for anyone who has to go through what I went through. I wouldn't wish it upon anyone. It's very scary out there right now so do what you can to make sure you have enough cash to get yourself through a few months on your own without a job. It definitely helped me...along with the love and support of my family, friends and lady of course.

Hopefully we bottom out soon, because I honestly don't see us recovering from this recession for years. Maybe even a decade. Much like the "lost decade" Japan faced in the 90's. I wish I could say I had faith in my government right now, but I honestly don't think they're doing enough. I get the feeling that it's only enough to patch some of the holes, but not enough to fully rebuild the dike.

At least things are looking up for me again though. I think I'm going to do my patriotic duty and stimulate the economy by treating myself to a new tripod and wireless cable release. Get out there and spend spend spend if you got it! Something tells me not many people do though...

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment