Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Great Bay Mist

I just took this shot a couple hours ago over at Adams Point in Durham. I've been there a few times to shoot before, but today was extra special. The fog in the late afternoon provided some cool atmosphere. I'm pretty pleased with how this came out.

ISO 100, 18mm, f/20 at 1 second

On the job front, I received a call back from one of the places I interviewed with. They were just asking me to upload some references because I had forgotten to earlier in the process, but this makes me think my chances are pretty good. Why would they have me complete the application if they weren't impressed by the interview? Right? It would be really nice to know I had a steady pay check coming in again. I feel like as soon as I got back into photography, my financial rug was ripped out from underneath me. There are so many little additions I'd like to add to my collection, like nice tri-pod of my own, a wireless shutter release, a Nikon SB-900 flash with a stand and umbrella for some portrait work, a host of other lenses, and maybe a D300 or the new 400 when it finally gets announced.

I'd love to do my patriotic duty and pump some money into the economy, but I just don't have it right now...along with the rest of the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment