Monday, March 9, 2009

New Gallery Soon

So I picked up the latest issue of Digital Photographer from B&N the other day.  Probably one of the coolest photo mags I've seen yet!  Lots of cool articles, tips, how-to, and user submitted photos that are critiqued by the staff.  It was a little pricy since it's imported from the UK, but I thought it was worth it.

Browsing through the pages, I came across an ad for free web galleries hosted by the magazine's website.  The site allows you to post your pictures and then others can rate them and leave comments.  Pretty cool when seeking input from other photographers on your work...or from random jerks and idiots.

Anyways...  Here's the link to my new gallery.  Feel free to check it out and leave comments and such.  As soon as I get my actual website up and running, I'll be able to create and host my own gallery without going through a third party.

Take care.

UPDATE: So apparently you have to be a member to comment and rate the photos.  Sorry for the inconvenience...not that anyone cares anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment