Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Welcome!

First post on the new blog.  How exciting!  Hopefully this is the start of something long lasting.

The main purpose of this blog is to share my photography with anyone who's interested in looking at it, and maybe share some other random tidbits of things going on in my world.  I don't care to use facebook much anymore so I figured this would be a good way to keep in touch with people and still have time to enjoy my recently resurrected love for taking pictures.

I've always been a photography fan but haven't really put the time and money toward it these past 6 years or so.  After graduating college, I've been able to spend some time in the working world and make some money of my own to spend on some cool toys.  I treated myself this holiday / birthday season to a new Nikon D60.  It's taken some great pictures so far and I can't wait to start buying some nice lenses for it.

That's all for this first post.  More to come soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment