Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Cool Photoshop Technique

David Ziser had a very cool photoshop tutorial out a while back where he demonstrated a technique for adding a cool "painted" type of effect to a photograph.  The video can be found here.  It's only 10 minutes.

I decided to try it out myself, but I couldn't really find any photos to make it work with.  This picture of me and Sara is probably the closest thing in my library right now that somewhat works with this effect.  Let me know what you think.

Heading to the Wentworth Hotel this weekend so that should be a good opportunity to snag some classy shots while the lady gets a rub down.  Well that's all for me.  Another day at the grind tomorrow.  Night all.

1 comment:

  1. Note: let's take a good picture of us soon.

    ReplyDelete